Friday, February 4, 2011

Personal logo

Logo...
By: Brooke Wigmore

                          At the beginning of the year I had chosen the first image i have on this page (purple i love you sign language hand). I chose for that to be my personal logo because i believe that everyone on this planet should get along and respect each other.  To me globalization means different Country's coming together to work as one. So for me "upgrading" my logo i added fireworks because fireworks are a sign of celebration. For me I feel like because Canada is a peaceful country we are trying to help out with problems around the world. If we keep trying to help out then we will have a much more peaceful world and there wont be as many reasons to fight or have any wars going on. The fireworks coming out of the tips of the fingers is also showing that with a little love and respect we can see great things that we all love to see because they will be beautiful sights to see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment